1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

18' open trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FFD133, Jan 19, 2006.

1. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

I am selling my 2002 GOLDSTAR landscape trailer to get a bigger one. The trailer has split rear gates, frame and rails are all tubular, not angle iron. 7000 gvw, tandem axle, brakes on 1 axle, 2 1/2" tongue, wood floor, LED lights. Looking for $2000. Nice trailer. email @ scarr133@hotmail.com or pm if interesed. Trailer located in Indianapolis, IN.
  2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Could you post some pics if you have them?
  3. AlwaysGreener

AlwaysGreener Senior Member

wow 2 grand??? I can go to Elkhart, IN and pay 1,900.00 for 2006 US CARGO .

4. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

If that is the pic of the trailer you can get for $1900, look how it's made. ALL ANGLE IRON. So if you want a trailer with a little strength in it, let me know. I sold my old 16' angle iron trailer to get this one, and it's a world of difference. The whole thing is just so much more stable than my old one.
  5. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

I will try to get some pics up later today or tomorrow.
  6. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

If anyone can help me post my pics, I would appreciate it. ALl the ones I took are around 3MB. Thanks.

Or email me and I can send them to you. THanks.. scarr133@comcast.net or scarr133@hotmail.com
  7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Here are pics:

trailer 001a.jpg
  8. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Thanks for posting the pics for me. by the way, the trimmer and weedeater racks do not come with trailer. If you do want them, we can discuss price. Thanks.
  9. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Trailer still available. Will take $1800 for it.
  10. DeeepFreeez

DeeepFreeez Junior Member

$2 Grand May Seem Like A Lot...

But When You Double Up On The Colts In The Playoffs And Manning Chokes Again. The Shylock Is Gunna Want His Dough.
    Yeah Baybeee Colts 18-0 Super Bowl Xl Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undefeated Is What The Great Peyton Is!!!
    Never Lost A Super Bowl Yet!!!!!!!!!!

Hey So What's The Buzz Around Indy????
    I Mean, Big Ben Has Accomplished More In The Nfl In Two Season Than All Three Mannings Have In 3 "careers" Put Together.
    Colts Baybeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18-0 Super Bowl Chumps!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Peyton Would Have Better Success If He Call More Audible At The Line.....

Colts Baybee !!!!! Indy Comin Through!!!
    The Colts Are Definitely Going To The Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All They Need To Do Is Find A Scalper!!!!!!
  11. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Now I'll agree Manning wasn't on his game last Sunday, but you can't put the lose on him. Granted he threw some crappy passes, but how about putting the blame on the TEAM! The only ones that played fairly well was the defense for the amount of time they were on the field. The O-line didn't blockfor crap to give Peyton any amount of time to throw the ball, Vanderjagt missed the field goal. The way they played, even if they'd won, they didn't deserve to win! it's funny how everyone always puts the blame on Peyton and that he can't win the big games. how about Denver? The Colts put them out of the playoffs in the first round the past two seasons, and then they got stomped yesterday, but you don't hear anyone saying that Plummer can't win the big games. It's funny how every critic out there can only talk smack about Peyton Manning. Is that because he is the best quarterback in football? I mean you can't deny his numbers. Marino was the best QB of his time, but did he ever win the big game? NO! yet he is still considered one of the greatest QB's of all time. Maybe Peyton didn't win the big game this year or last or the year before, but hopefully it will happen. If not, then oh well, but we do have the best QB in the league here in Indy and he won't be going anywhere any time soon. If you want to continue to bash him, that's fine, but just look at his numbers and his records. If anyone else can beat those anytime soon, then feel free to critisize him all you want, but not until then! Remember, one person doesn't lose or win a game. That's why it's called a TEAM sport!