1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

18 ft Equipment Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ajordan193, Oct 30, 2007.

1. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

Selling an 1999 Cornpro Equipment Trailer 18ft 12k lbs new wheels and tires this year. $3,000 located in Buffalo NY

trailer 1.JPG

trailer 2.JPG

trailer 3.JPG

trailer 4.JPG

2. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

whats the width between wheel wells?....i need something a little over 7 feet, i think i'll be restricted to a deckover but thats a steal for that trailer

3. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

reason for selling a bad a** trailer like that?

4. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

Trailer is being sold because I recently sold me Skid Steer. The width between fenders is just under 7ft.

Brakes are also new as well....Trailer pulls excellent both loaded and empty.

Thanks

5. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

yea that wont work for me then...guess i gotta go with a deckover...anyway bump to the top...

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Wish you were closer I would take it

7. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

its only about a 9-10 hr drive from Chicago to his area. Been there done that. Let me see what I can do with mine, maybe pass it along and take yours. I need a bigger trailer like that one.

8. BigTruckNuts

BigTruckNuts Junior Member

9. BigTruckNuts

BigTruckNuts Junior Member

bump...............

10. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

to the top, still forsale