1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

$1700 *new* Snoway 8 Footer With Remote Joystick,downpressure, And 2 Undercarriages

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by appearanceplus, Mar 15, 2006.

1. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

i HAVE A 8 FOOT BLADE PURCHASED IN DECEMBER 2005 AND A NEW REMOTE WIRELESS JOYSTICK PURCHASED SAME TIME AS WELL. THE PUMP WAS PURCHASED IN 2004 AND STILL UNDER WARRANTY WITH DOWNPRESSURE. I HAVE 2 UNDERCARRIAGES. ONE IS FOR DODGE RAM AND THE OTHER IS FOR JEEP CHEROKEE,COMANCHEE,WAGONEER, AND A COUPLE OTHERS. THE WIRING FROM BOTH VEHICLES GO WITH SYSTEM. I HAVE WELL OVER 4000 INVESTED AND THIS WAS USED FOR DRIVEWAY (4 OF THEM). THE NEW 8 FOOTER WAS USED FOR 3 SNOWFALLS IS ALL. YEP, NO SNOW HERE THIS YEAR. I WILL TAKE 1700 FOR ALL. *****$1700***** YOU CANNOT GO WRONG. USE IT OR PART IT OUT. PICK UP IN CHICAGO AREA, DELIVERY AVAILABLE, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO DROP THE UNDERCARRIAGE FROM MY TRUCK, 1 HOUR LABOR AT MOST TO REMOVE. DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE IF YOU COVER GAS AT .50 CENTS PER MILE AND BE WITHIN A REASONABLE AREA. ..***SNOWAY IS THE BEST IN Y OPINION!**** SO HERE IS THE
    WRAP UP...

8 FOOT SNOWAY PLOW
    WIRELESS/REMOTE JOYSTICK
    DOWNPRESSURE
    UNDERCARRIAGES FOR DODGE AND JEEP ( YES, 2 OF THEM)

MY PRICE IS UNBEATABLE IN MY OPINION. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY LISTED CHEAPER. I AM GETTING OUT FOR HEALTH REASONS WHICH I DO NOT WANT TO GET INTO RIGHT NOW BUT TRUCK WILL BE SOLD THIS SUMMER AS WELL SO I NEED TO GET RID OF THE PLOW.

CALL 708-712-7424 OR EMAIL ME AT APPEARANCEPLUS01@SBCGLOBAL.NET

2. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

I have a better offer to make on the 8 foot snoway

I will take 1500 for it. I also have it on ebay. First one to come this weekend or soon gets it. For that price, you cannot go wrong. You can sell the undercarriages alone for 300 each and get most your money back. I also have an additional controller to throw in that I forgot to put in original ad. Call 708-712-7424.