1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

17" wheels and 265/70R17 tires

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SullivanSeptic, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I have a set of 2011 Chevy Colorado 17" chrome wheels with Goodyear Wrangler ATS265/70/17 tires. The tires and rims have just about 5000 miles on them. So they are in great shape. The rims have no corrosion and have never seen salt. They were changed out in November and have been sitting in garage since. The tires are mounted and balanced on the wheels. They also include the factory TPMS sensors. The tires have never had any holes, patches or repairs done. Got a lift kit put on and went with bigger wheels and tires, so these are not needed anymore. Let me know if anyone is interested. Looking to get $1200 for the set. I will also throw in the spare tire mounted on the spare rim as well. Wheels are located in New Lenox, IL. Just south of Chicago.

Email me at ryanseptic@att.net.

Thanks

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Sold! Less than 12 hours!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.