1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

16x8 Motto MT700 Chrome Chevy 8 Lug 3/4 T

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by millsaps118, Mar 17, 2007.

1. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

I bought these new 3/2006 and have less than 15K miles on the wheels. Tires have about 50-60% tread on them. CHAPPARAL RADIAL XT 265/75R/16 M+S Load range E. Warranty on wheels end 3/28/2007. Comes with 2 sets of center caps and all chrome lug nuts. I used the chrome plastic caps shown on the truck. The pic with just the tires have the SS caps on which I never used. Pic's do the wheels no justice, they really POP and SHINE out in the sun light.

Just ordered my new wheels/tires so I no longer need these one. These fit my '02 HD2500 and would think that they should fit most 8 lug Chevy/GM truck & suv's but can not guarantee so check first b4 you buy.

If they need to be shipped you should make arrangments and let me know how they are to be shipped. Buyer pays shipping. They will be shipped from MN, 55330. If you are local I can deliver up to 25 miles or meet you.

Any Q's PM me. $750.00 obo. (truck/plow not for sale)

im000722 (4).jpg

IM000721.jpg

wheel pic.JPG

wheel fullview2.jpg