1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

16 x 7 Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Novadiecast, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

16 x 7 enclosed trailer it is a 2005 Continnental Cargo Auto Master Jr. It is made like a very high end enclosed car trailer. It is loaded with interior light(110 volt) and 12 volt lights. It has interior and exterior outlets. It has its own load center. Generator carpartment with a Honda Generator. Drop down rear door all diamond plate. Interior is finished in white aluminum. The floors are finished factory tile in a black marble pattern. The trailer has 6" of extra hight. It is red in color. It was over 8500.00 new without the generator. I would take $5500.00 for this first class trailer. I would seperate. Pictures to follow!!

2. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

pictures please

3. Novadiecast

Bump to the top. Pictures today guys been real busy.

4. Novadiecast

5. Novadiecast

bump on a snow day

6. Top Dog

Top Dog Member

more pics please inside pics?

what the clearence with door open? looking to use it to haul my UTV