1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

16' Trailer w/ 8k winch

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tboylan, Aug 22, 2010.

1. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

For Sale: TRAILER
    2007 16' diamond deck with several up grades including custom toolbox with chain rack, 8k lb winch, new battery added lights and d-rings, radial tires, stake pockets , 8' long 2x4 stake sides, and (3)4" cargo straps on the side $2,700
    814-598-3956

IMG_1130.jpg

2. mferrari

mferrari Member

Any interest in a partical trade on a 24ft goosneck?

3. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Trailer

I dont have any interest but I know a guy looking for one. Whats the GVW? Is it an manufactured overdeck? Can you send pics to tomnikkib@comcast.net and I will forward them to him.
    Thanks
    Tom

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump for a nice deal, especially with the winch included. Those cargo straps are the sh!t. My buddie has them on his deckover and boy do they come in handy.

5. haejinjoe

haejinjoe Junior Member

Do you have a pics of the front area where the tool box and winch are? And what is the GVW capacity of the trailer?

Thanks
    AverageJoe

6. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Trailer

The GVW is 7000lbs

Winch.jpg

7. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

More pics

I am having uploading some other pics hope these help

IMG_0821.jpg