1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

16' swingwing backblade and 8.6 mvp plus v snowplow v blade + 40' gooseneck trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Mar 10, 2010.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

. up for sale is a rear backblade 16' swingwing with everything for an 08 ford superduty. the pics show it on the flatbed ford but its coming off a pickup. it can fit any truck with little modification. its only 1 year old and in great shape. one of the poly cutting edges on the drivers wing has chunk that broke out but will be replaced before i sell it. asking $6200

next is a western 8.6 mvp v blade with everything off a 08 ford superduty. its a year old as well. has snowflap on it. asking $4500 for it complete.

call 616-446-1777 anytime. i will take 10,000 for the package

ALSO have a 38' to 40' gooseneck flatbed equipment trailer with heavy duty fold down ramps. its a viper / integrity brand trailer and was built in 06 and bought new at the dealer in 08. has all l.e.d lights. its a buddys of mine but you can call me about it at 616-446-1777. he wants $5800 for it.

2. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

Nice stuff, why are you getting rid of it, and where in GR are you?
  3. tojay22

tojay22 Member

I'm on the NE side or GR. call 616-446-1777 if you want to setup a time to see them. I'm only selling them because I bought them from a buddy that's going out of business to help him out but I don't need them.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Is that the same vee blade I saw on your truck the otherday?
  5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

nope this is a different one. its just as nice though. still want my ebling?
  6. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

If I was any closer I would be all over the Ebling!

Yeah, the buyer I had backed out on mine I'm like come on dude!

I do have another guy interested in mine, I'm just waiting for him to pull the trigger. We've been emailing back and forth (plowsite member, you know who you are).
  9. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Gooseneck sold, nice back blade!