1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

16' Heavy Equipment Trailer - Rice Trailers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnscapes2, Dec 19, 2010.

1. lawnscapes2

lawnscapes2 Junior Member
    from zone 5

I have a nice HD Flatbed equptment trailer made by Rice Trailers (R&W Trailer MFG): www.ricetrailers.com

Once i get some time i will put up more and better pictures of the trailer, i just havent had time.

It is a 7' wide by 16' long HD Flatbed trailer. The flat deck is 14' long with a 2' diamond plate dovetail with the optional (extremely nice) 5' attached fold up ramps . The nice thing about the ramps is that they fold up so you dont have to remove them, but they also stand verticle so they dont take up preciouis room on the trailer. The ramps are the easiest and fastest ramps i've seen yet.

The trailer also has the optional 10,000lb jack and fast crank for crancking it up.

I also made a custom Chain / Binder / Wheel Chock basket at the front of the trailer for ease of storage for commonly used items.

The trailer is setup for a 2 5/16" ball, but it has the ability to be changed to whatever you wanted it to be.

The trailer has two 6000lb axels both with working breaks. Every light on the trailer works as it should.

The trailer tires were brand new when i got them and still have tons of tread left.

I also added additional 3' removeable sides all with treated lumber this last spring. I have it setup so that the passenger side can be quickly taken off, but it could easily be beefed up or removed altogether. I also painted the sides black to match the trailer color.

The only problems with the trailer are a few small dings in the fenders, smaller general scratches, one of the ramps has a latch that got tweeked and needs to be straightened, and the trailer's a little dirty.

I have the clean IL title for the trailer you are more than welcome to come take a look at it. I am asking $3050.00 OBO for the trailer, but feel free to make me an offer. New the trailer costs approx $4100, without the options that i added. Also you can feel free to PM me any questions or call me at (309) 256-7011.

Thanks for looking!

P1070046-web size.jpg

P1070047-web size.jpg