1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

16' Equipment trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by deluxeco, Jan 17, 2006.

1. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

pics of formerly listed 16' equipment trailer 10,000 gvwr asking $1250.00 obo
    newer wood deck & ,tires mechanically a-1 , comes with a spare tire and jack. Deluxeco@adelphia.net

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Very intrested. get me some pics of the tires. Want to trade it for a cutom built 6x12 with all the backs boxes and 3 ft high diamond plat?

3. kid6725

kid6725 Junior Member

How wide is it?

4. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

the deck measures 7'x16',it has 8 lug wheels,tires approx.one year old with heavy ply rating, set up for 2 5/16" ball easily converted to pintle.Not willing to do trades of any kind. thanks

5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

elec brakes?

6. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

it does have electric brakes although I never used them and the shoes were removed by my mechanic, wouldn't be to difficult to get them working again.