1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

16' enclosed trailer NEW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Tandem axle, rear double doors, not ramp, red in color. That's about all I know for now. I have 2 coming in on trade. They're a couple years old but have never seen the road and are brand new. I'm assuming they're titled as 08's. They will be $3,200 each.

Trades welcome, most of you know what I'm into. I'll have details and pics tomorrow or the next day, I just wanted to get them up here to see if anyone was interested first. I may hang on to one of them, haven't decided yet.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Weather too crappy to go get them today, will have to wait till tomorrow for pics.

Ideally I'd like to trade one for a quad with a plow.
    500cc or bigger, in the 2000's, 4x4.

3. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

Hey bud...I'm kinda lookin for a trailer but single is fine...ramp is needed...also side door

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll let you know

5. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

Anyway you can keep your eyes open. Our boy scout troop needs a larger trailer. We have a 6x14 now and its way to small. Send me a pm if you can help out.

6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Id like to see a picture, kind of thinking on getting an enclosed for some of our work. At this point I don't think we would need a ramp or anything

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

A slight delay, but wheels are in motion. Pics coming soon. I'm having the guy that I'm getting them from title them so there's no issues for whoever buys them.........since they were never titled. He has all of the necessary paperwork, and is taking care of things today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.