1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

16 Annual Snow & Ice Symposium who's going

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by Neige, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'll be there, Paul. Hopefully we can get together again for a bite to eat and a bs session.
  3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

I will be attending. Spent some time picked out the sessions we will attend, going to participate in the chats this time as I skipped that in Chicago. Probably going to skip the climb around on machines though....
  4. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Would love to But not in the budget this year. To much else going on that is requiring investment.
  5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I'll be there! Its practically in my back yard!
  6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

You might still be doing fieldwork (planting maybe???) the way this spring is going ! :dizzy::dizzy:

For sure I'll be there!! Always a blast meeting new people and the ideas picked up are great!!

To anyone registering: I highly suggest the snack and chats. Maybe sit at a table outside of your comfort level and ask questions and learn away. Bring plenty of business cards and be ready to make some good friends and contacts.
  7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Only have 300 acres of beans left to plant so we can stuff those in a day.....although the forecast is not looking in out favor. Regardless I will be there!
  8. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

I'll be there as well. Always enjoy the event and the people.