1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1500 silverado compatabillity

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Darrell63, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Darrell63

Darrell63 Junior Member
    from Mass

Hi all, I have a 98 silverado 1500, and a 7'6" Supertripedge. I want to sell the whole plow package, but the issues I'm coming up with is what is this going to fit on? Without having to buy a new mount? I listed this on ebay and sold it for 1800, the guy comes down and decides he don't want it because it wont fit his vehicle, and didnt want to spend another 4 to 5 hundred bucks. I was kinda pissed. The plow is in great condition, I just don't want the thing I only bought the truck for the truck it came with the plow. Any suggestions, and whats a good price to sell this? I have it up on Craigslist, listed under Massachusetts, Southcoast Just do a search for Boss or plow and it will come up. Let me know what ya think, Thanks and have a great day.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The mount will fit any 88-98 fullsize GM pickup 1/2, 3/4, and 1 ton, as well as the Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban chassis of the same general years. Basically anything with the classic body style.

I suppose you know it's on Craigslist in three different ads. Two for $1800 and one for $2500. I think I'd choose one of the first two ads if I were buying. :D

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  3. Darrell63

Darrell63 Junior Member
    from Mass

Thanks

Thanks for the info, and thanks for pointing out the craigslist ad. I had it listed higher first then realized nobody around here has any money, or times are too tight right now. I won't give it away though. Thanks again.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Which was made though 2000 in 2500/3500, if it has red taillights it's a classic, if they're amber it's the "newer" body style.