1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

$1500 plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BSDeality, Nov 22, 2008.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Just scored this $1500 plow truck.

90' Toyota Pickup V6 with a 6'9" minute mount. unsure of the miles since the odo doesn't work, but its got 96K miles on it. It needs a little rocker panel work, exhaust pipe, and some paint but it should be a solid plow truck.

gonna order a set of pro wings, timbrens for the front, add-a-leaf for the rear, and a deflector for the plow

truck6.jpg

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

very nice driveway truck. you got a good deal.

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

hmm driveway truck .... i thought i saw one last winter plowing out the runways at detroit metropolitan airport in detroit , mi .. LOL

4. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

i had been keeping my eye on Craigslist for about a month now and this one finally surfaced, saw quite a few for $3-6K with a plow and only in marginally better shape.

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Yep there is a guy in Newark international using the same thing ;) for $1500 its a great deal specialy with the plow

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

To bad it's not a 1996, it would be worth alot if it was.

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

wow awfully small plow for a runway. but hey still a good deal.

8. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I was originally in the market for a 95.5-02 tacoma to get something a little newer/nicer, but the used market is dried up with the recall and any that aren't rotted out are going for 40% more than the KBB. I could turn around and sell this truck tomorrow for $3,000. Either way its a solid little truck.

I think it'd be fine @ an airport LOL, we run wings on them and bump the blades to 8'4" :-D

9. jdo150

jdo150 Member

My buddy had one of those tough little truck good luck with it.