1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

15 yr old MM1 on 04 silverado...Parts Help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by gkwoodfloors, Nov 5, 2008.

1. gkwoodfloors

gkwoodfloors Junior Member

I have an older MM1 that I have had on my 04 Silverado 1500. When I installed it a few yars ago I had a vehicle side harness from an 88 Chevy that I was able to HACK to make the lights work with a toggle for high and low beam and so on.

I really want to install it correctly with the ISO module and proper harness.

When I called my dealer they say $900+ for the kit. I just cant spent that kind of $ so i have been looking to purchase the ISO mod used but can't figure out what part # is to get and what the wirning harness part #'s are so I can buy them seperatley.

If someone could help that would be great.

2. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Check with user BDavis in the for sale forum. Hes on the norht shore from Boston area and sells good used Fisher parts for reasonable prices. He may be able to hook you up with what you need. He usually has a thread on the first or second page going on.