1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

15 Years of SIMA Membership Paid For!

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by PrecisionSnow, Oct 25, 2011.

1. PrecisionSnow

PrecisionSnow Member

I just completed an order for 8 additional skid-steer loaders. I spent some time at the SIMA Symposium talking with sales reps, and then tried the machines out at my local dealers.

I used a coupon from the Symposium that saved me $500 per machine (for SIMA Members). $4000.00 in savings!! That will pay for the next 15 years of my SIMA membership payup

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Beers on you! Jean-Pierre

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That's good to hear!! :drinkup:

4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I bought a Shovel with a SIMA Discount......Saved $5 Bucks...I was pretty happy about that....I used that $5 Bucks to buy Arby's that night....Living like a King...:salute:

5. A&LSiteService

A&LSiteService Senior Member

Hey there Todd, Hope you had a good summer, Glad to see you still have a great sense of humor! Enjoy your fall season, I'm sure we will be seeing each other in the next few weeks Thumbs Up