1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

$15,000 for Brand new bobcat s150

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CleanCutL&S, Jan 5, 2014.

1. CleanCutL&S

CleanCutL&S Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

No thank you, wonder if you get the parts to repair it from alibaba too? Also will your bobcat dealer touch it if it needs fixin?

3. zlssefi

zlssefi Senior Member

Dont walk....RUN from that thing!

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

A fool and his money will soon be parted.

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Haha.

Ya, ill also pass.

6. SnowGuy73

Also that looks more like a 743 or very early 753/763 series. Not the g or k series.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  7. CleanCutL&S

CleanCutL&S Senior Member

Just to be clear I would never consider it. Just found it funny.

8. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

thats what I was thinking too.

9. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks more like an older Case to me.............

10. SnowGuy73

I'm assuming they bought or took over the rights to the design from bobcat and are now selling the same thing.

Probably make some good money doing so over there too.

11. dweber

dweber Junior Member

The bobcats have a vertical lift in the s series, that is a copy of a 15 year old design. I'd buy a used bobcat before that.

12. dweber

dweber Junior Member

the self leveling bucket looks like what gehl made in the seventies and eighties, when they were red

13. ScnicExcellence

ScnicExcellence Senior Member

That machine is not 15000 itis 21000 after delivery and then the import taxes and trucking from port and warehouse fees. By time said and done it will cost you about 23-25000 thats without epa, with epa engine like perkins or something add another 3500 to 4500

i have tried that, machine in the factory. I have been to their factory. They are not bad machines.but in terms of full size skidsteers they are not as good for controls, i didnt like them much. Thats why i have never brought them in to sell.

Only way they are worth bringing in is by full container load.by all means the skidsteer is ok and would do the job, but there is not a big enough market for them to sell, with discounts from bobcat and other companies your better off buying one of the brand name ones.

14. ScnicExcellence

ScnicExcellence Senior Member

The nicer model is the 1605 model and would cost about 40 to 45000, tried this one. It was a really nice machine, I liked it. 2 speed 23 km/hr and can lift 3.2 ton max rated for 1.6ton. Perkins engine, rexroth pumps, high flow hydraulics, around 40 gallon per min.100 hp engine.

the inside of them are basic though, not nice and designed like newer bobcats.

15. sk187

sk187 Senior Member

Its a grey market machine, I have looked at several loaders like this.

Basically the entire machine is made of common parts, cummins, rextoth.....exct.)

You can always find a part to fix the machine but they are not worth anything in resale.