1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

14ft Machineability V plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JD Dave, Jan 22, 2012.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

2. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Red or Orange

Hey Dave, can ya change the colour to Red or Orange ? since so many of us can't afford the JD GREEN stuff....

Looks like a good deal, always like those blades, seems like they do a nice job....

Goodluck with your sale....

3. A Man

A Man Senior Member

Bump for a top of the line plow and a very good deal. Harness is worth 3k on it's own. Should sell quick.
  4. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

JD whats the reason for selling it? How well does it scrape? How hard would it be to mount this on an 8270R?
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry for the late response. The blade scrapes very well. You'd have to change the mount around quite a bit to fit an 8270. I'm selling it because I don't need it. I would also take 4k for it but I'm firm on that. I'll keep it if I can't get that for it.