1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1400601ss controller wiring

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by crawla, Dec 2, 2014.

1. crawla

crawla Member

I have two of the 1400601ss electric vbox spreaders and ordered a replacement controller for one. The new controller has different connections on the back with a round plug. My old controller and my other one have a flat plug. I looked around and it looks like they have changed the wiring on the newer spreaders. Is there a harness adapter so that I can plug it into my old harness or does any one know what connectors they use so I can make one? I would like to keep things the same so they are interchangeable between the trucks.

2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

The 1400601SS used the 3016934 controller with the "large" knobs. Sounds to me like you got the 3014199 controller (round plug and smaller knobs). That is not the correct controller for that spreader - you'll want to get the right one. We do not have adapters to go from the smaller controller to the larger spreader.

3. crawla

crawla Member

Yeah I got the wrong controller, thanks for info.

4. crawla

crawla Member

Yeah I got the wrong controller, thanks for info.