1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

14' Tundra with a 7'6" RD?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Saber, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Saber

Saber Junior Member

Will it work with new truck side wiring and timbrens?

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I don't see why it won't. I'm currently looking for an 8' Fisher HD for my 2012 Tundra. I have Timbrens and Bilstien 5100's on my Tundra. There are a few people with 7.5' XBlades on their Tundras and they handle them great. The 7.5' XBlade weighs more than the 8' HD.

3. Saber

Saber Junior Member

Thanks MM, now to get the parts together..

4. Saber

Saber Junior Member

Mmm I have found the wiring, now to find used push plates, can any one suggest some places to check out?

5. mercer_me

You'll probably have to go to a Fisher dealer for push plates. But, keep your eye out on Craigslist you could possibly find them on there.

6. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Call Stork's, they have a huge selection of used parts. May get lucky and will have the push plates you need. http://www.storksplows.com/

7. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

I wouldn't put timbrens on it, better off putting bilstein 5100s or a similar leveling kit, I have the pro comp pro runner ride height adjustable shocks, one of the best upgrades I made to my truck

8. mercer_me

I have Bilstien 5100's and Timbrens and so far I haven't noticed any difference in the ride and I drive on a lot of rough dirt roads.