1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

14 foot angle snow plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowman5313, Sep 23, 2009.

1. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

2. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

my loader has a third valve on it will it operate that i see it only has one clyinder on it

3. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

The plow has 2 cylinders that make it turn left and right. The plow has only 2 hose conections. I hope that answers your questions.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It will work fine, I have 4 Frink blades and they work very well on tractors and loaders. That blade would be a steal for 1k, only problem is it's in WI.

5. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

do you find it better then a box or no?

6. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

Completely depends on your lot. If you got lots of angling yes. But if you have to take snow down aways then a pusher is 10 time more effective. I was going to do city streets but the guy is being stupid about plowing with tractors. Hes comparing my 200 hp NEW tractors with 14' plows to 30+ 120 hp olivers with 10' plows. Its BS but what can you do?

7. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

JD DAVE... I didn't get any bids on ebay but have sold 2 for 2000 apiece.

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Still a good deal for 2k. We bought 2 of the blades new in 1985 and we still use them. They've been on farm tractors since we bought them.

9. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Do you think that plow would work off the front of my TV145 new holland? I'm also adding a 521D Case wheel loader this year. How would I adapt that to the loader? What's the least you'd take?

10. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

$2000 is the price. If it doesn't sell this year i will keep it and hook it up for next year. I would have hooked it up this year but the city was ******** and a few of my bigger accounts went with someone else. Not sure off the new holland may be a weight issue with the tractor not being heavy enough. But the loader should be good. As far as the hookup just some braces on the bucket and a bar in the middle to lift the plow when you lift the buckt should work.

11. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

did the sell yet?

12. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

I still have 2 left.