1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1336 Ariens Snowblower for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bookem, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Bookem

Bookem Junior Member
    from Iowa

I hope this is in the right place, I have a used 1336 ariens snowblower with low hrs for sale. Hope I can get the pictures to upload. If the pictures are up you can see that the paint isn't even off the chute yet, this is a excellent machine for the snow industry.

My e-mail is 2dp@wmtel.net for any interested parties. Thank you.

snowblower 1.JPG

snowblower 2.JPG

snowblower 3.JPG

snowblower 4.JPG
  2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

WOW! Thats in mint condition. You'd be able to get an easy $2,100 for that machine.
  3. Bookem

Bookem Junior Member
    from Iowa

Yea, this is a good machine, I have like 12 to 15 hrs on it max. I didn't have it very long when I got a 4-wheeler then a skidsteer, so it just doesn't get used anymore. This unit new sells for 3100-3400 hundred dollars, I'm asking $2000 for it. I have all the manuals that came with it, which I've never had to use.
  4. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Ever get to Denver?
  5. Bookem

Bookem Junior Member
    from Iowa

I have a cousin that lives in Fort Collins, but I don,t thing I'll be going in the near future. If you are interested would you be willing to meet half-way?