1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

130 locals for route/ what do i use????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by goodlivin33, Aug 14, 2013.

1. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

i would like to route 130 to 200 properties on a master list like mapquest but have no one who knows what program to use...i would like to put all my properties on a master route and be able to dispatch four drivers at same time. and as they are completed they would drop off the list....i dont no ....would love help...thanks in advance
  2. BossPlowMaster

BossPlowMaster Senior Member

Have you thought any about the crew tracker software that the HUGE companies use??? Im trying to find the email i ran across the other day about this software..
  3. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

130 to 200 properties? Do you mean driveways? Use google maps and give each one of your drivers a couple sub-divsions. Then have them call you when they're done.
  4. goodlivin33

That would be great but every time these properties are completed they regenerate a new work order. So they what I need is soft ware not "mapquest or google maps " thanks
  5. BossPlowMaster

*gears start clicking*
  6. BossPlowMaster

7. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

8. goodlivin33

thanks for the suggestions this is what i was looking for.thanks again
  9. ThePlowMan

ThePlowMan Junior Member
    from Texas

For Plow Truck tracking

I am currently using a GPS tracking for in my Plow Truck. Although I use a different company. http://advantrack.com/

The best part of the system I can keep track of when they are driving and when they are plowing and the speed in which they have plowed the snow and ice. It was a lifesaver when I was dealing with a billing dispute I showed my customer where and when they plowed at that location just by printing a report.
  10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Crew Tracker costs $25k! :eek:
  11. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Service autopilot, although I don't care for them it works good.
  12. Moose's Mowing

Moose's Mowing Senior Member
    from SE PA

I read the first part of your post and was about to suggest a snow plow on a truck.....thought you were talking about equipment...LOL. Sorry I'm no help, good luck!