1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

13 pin help

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Flawless440, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Just picked up a 9' straight sh2 rt3, 13 pin harness to replace a meyer set up.

i have been searching for a 13 pin harness truck side.. I'm finding 2 different part numbers.. One harness says for 08+, im thinking plows newer than 2008.

This plow has the turn single under the headlight, were as my newer plows have turn single built into the headlight.. So i'm thinking that plow is the older than 08??

Anybody know which part number i need??

Thanks..

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Either one will work. Only difference between them is the newer version will be equipped with dual burn. So if you want the pre-installed dual burn you want the newest (current) harness. If you don't care then it doesn't matter. The current one is typically less expensive though.

3. BossEric

BossEric Member

If your looking for a truck side harness,the 08 + 13 pin will work with what you have. That is as you said the plow you've bought is a 13 pin .The turn signals mounted on the end of the headlight mount bar , is just one of the last design Boss used,before what is now available.

4. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet,

Thanks for the help, i'm pumped about about my line up this season... NO MEYER