1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

13' blade

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dayexco, Jan 27, 2004.

1. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

just had local machine shop built this for me. 13' wide, road grader cutting edges, (inexpensive, $100 a set) JRB quick coupler so comes on/off loader in seconds. on local target store, went from 3.5 hrs with that loader and 2.75 yd bucket and a pickup and blade to 1.25 hrs with that blade and pickup/blade. the dude who built this for me is good! damn thing is bullet proof. customers love it because we can scrape down to pavement with little effort.

Attached Files:

2. wolfmanah

wolfmanah Junior Member

That kicks.......:D
    I like it. Any pics of it in action?

3. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

not yet, my son who is in business with me does the camera stuff, i have a hard enough time with this computer as you can see the dual post here LOL. maybe can get daughter in law out next time we're working to take some.

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Looks great !!