1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12v switched looped to plow joystick and lights

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by puredreamz, Nov 6, 2011.

1. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

i need to hook up 2 wires both 12v switched.

One coming from the 3 port isolation module and the other coming from the vehicle side harness, that controls the joystick.

i basically wanna tie these two wires together then run it to a 12v switched source from the interior fuse panel. Just need some input

I will of course put a in line fuse holder before i tap the wire in the interior fuse panel.

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

What are you powering up on the Iso Module??

3. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

i think its for the module itself or might be the switch for the turn signals on the light bar.

Diagram just says switched VACC in.

the other like i mentioned is the joystick for plow.

4. Kobie

Kobie Junior Member

Pd,

I'm not sure if you have this info,But it helped me with my install.

Google "Blizzard Plow Library" and then click on "Blizzard plow parts and services"

Follow the links untill you find your plow and you'll find wire diagrams that explan what wires are for what.

It will not hurt to print it and save it in your truck incase you ever have a problem on the road!! Good luck!