1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

125 Amps at Idle! THE Ultimate Alternator!

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ProSeasons, Nov 24, 2007.

1. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

It's the Christmas season and have already brought you guys Pro Wings on a V-Plow and the ultimate battery, the Odyssee.

Your welcome, Merry Christmas. Here's the rest of your gifts.

For the slow turning Cummins diesel, an alternator that puts down 125 amps at idle.

PA Performance 200 Amp #2227:http://www.pa-performance.com/Scrip...01&enginename=5.9 Diesel&modelname=Ram Pickup

And also for good little plowers, the ultimate front springs. Can you say 5000 lbs. of carrying capicity? That's right. 5 Grand.

Rocky Mountain Suspensions Super Coils SSC 23:http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/SuperSprings.htm

Warning: Super Coils are no joke, they will raise the front of your truck 2 and a half inches and it will ride LIKE A TRUCK. Made my GF go out and buy a new Durango.

Don't say I never give you guys anything.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! HO! HO! HO!:drinkup:

2. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Thanks Man!

Wow, both good presents, should I give you my address so you know where to drop it off?
    I wonder how crappy the 5000 lb front springs would ride? I like capacity, but I like my kidneys too! LOL

3. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Me and my big mouth!:D

Boy I hear you about the kidneys! Friggin' SuperCoils get dressed in a phone booth!

4. tcw67

tcw67 Junior Member
    from boston

Are the super coils that bad on the ride? I looked at their site and they don't have anything inbetween almost stock and 5000lb. I have an 06 CTD Reg cab and it already sags a bit. I havent bought my plow yet but I dont want to ride on the bump stops. Should I go for the Super Coils?

5. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member