1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12 Ton deckover trailer Backhoe Pro

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. My buddie is a trailer builder and deals in used and new trailers on and off. He bought this trailer for a customer that acted as if he was seriously in the market for a $5-6k trailer and ended up just kicking tires when it came down to it. He has had it sitting on his lot for the last year, using it a few times here and there just because it's there, but he has no need for it. It is very nice. IIRC it's 22+4. Bogie axles, ramps, etc.

He just wants to dump it and move on at this point.

Price is $4,500 OBO. Cash talks, although we can accept credit cards.

So you know it's a deal, the black one behind it is in worse condition and another customer is trying to sell it on consignment for $7k. He's nuts.........but.........

Here she is:

[​IMG]

2. A.EXCAVATING

A.EXCAVATING Junior Member

Is it air or electric breakes?

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Wheres it located? Deck height and width? Pintle hook height? Air/Electric?
    Send more pics to jmercuri at mercurilandscape dot ca

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Elec brakes. Located in Griffith, IN. I just left there but going back. I will get more pics and measurements shortly.

Bill

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it sits with the nose low the pintle is 16" on the lowest hole, 24" to th highest. Deck height center of axles is 33.5". Width between the rails is 92.5" . 96" outside. Dovetail/ ramps are 4' and deck length is 20' . I will get more pics up or sent later this evening.

6. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

what is the year on the trailer? thanks!

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Pretty sure its in the 90s. I'll check and let you know. Its spotless clean so either it was recently redone or very well taken care of over the years.

8. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

For $7k I'll take the black trailer INCLUDING everything thats sitting on it in the pic.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lmao I bet you would ;)

10. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

Good Price,
    bought one similiar at auction and was offered 6000 in the parking lot.
    this looks nicer

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks^^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

And guys, not pushing it by any means but if theres serious interest in this please let me know within the next couple days. We plan to load it full of extra plow stuff and random stuff taking up yard stuff and bringing it to another location for a while. We need the room. It can still be viewed where we're bringing it but its about 30 mins from here and will be loaded at that point. We'll obviously show it there and unload it for a sale, but you know what I mean.

14. brwntom

brwntom Junior Member

Im located in Valpo, looking to get into the snow business this year. have any used plow set ups for a 2000 f150? or whole plow and truck set ups?

15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

That's a pretty desired mount, not many used setups around for that truck.......let me check with a buddie that might have something. He's in Hobart.

I can get you a good price on either a new Airflow or Snowdogg......pretty competitive on Boss too.

16. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Would you meet half way? Say this side of the Sarnia border?

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

oooooooo, that's a hike

18. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

John I may be going out towards Elkhart Indiana in the next week or two. Duno if I can hook that onto a F350 for ya.

19. brwntom

brwntom Junior Member

sounds great, id really appreciate it. I was orig looking at snoways, but they are a little expensive for what i can find. but if anything else is a decent deal im interested. its a 2000 yr truck.

20. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Elkhart would work. Im a bit NW of there but something could be worked out. I pulled it home with a Chevy 2500HD. Its only 5k empty. Your f350 would pull it empty no prob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.