1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12" still available?

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by cda817, Jan 1, 2013.

1. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

I was putting together an order of a half a dozen shovels and didn't see the 12" as an option anymore is it possible to still get one? Thank you,

Chris

2. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 Member

It is not on the website but i think you can custom order it. I was thinking about a 12 inch but my 28 chopped ice off of steps so well i just figured the 18 inch would chop just fine and double as a small pusher.

3. snowdom

snowdom Junior Member
    from Iowa

4. FGLandscape

FGLandscape Junior Member

They don't respond to emails. I have tried several times.

5. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 Member

I should be receiving my shipment on Monday. I checked the FedEx website; that's what it said.

6. thesnowplow.com

thesnowplow.com Junior Member
    from 50525

FGLandscape,

Plowsite is not our typical customer service solutions center but since you suggest that it should be and have requested assistance through this channel I will assist you if you can provide a little more information.

Do you have an order #? or the name the order was placed under?

If you were given a shipping notice and a fedex label was printed but the package is lost does not mean you were given bad service. Package carriers have been very unreliable the last couple of weeks. Human error and/or damaged packages is a typical culprit for this type of incident.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience but as soon as I know who you are I will be able to clear this up for you immediately.

Please send your information to sales@thesnowplow.com and I will make sure your order is located or reshipped tomorrow. If you wish to communicate through plowsite I can not assure you that we are monitoring plowsite for customer service requests because we do not get immediate alerts of such requests.

7. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 Member

I think that FG understands that plowsite is not the usual venue for customer service; he said he has tried emails. The issue is that with a company of your size, there should be at least one person to answer phone calls or at least answer an email with a return phone call. Sometimes, hearing from someone personally is better than an email confirmation.

8. FGLandscape

How about on December 17 I wrote to that email address and still have yet to receive a response

9. FGLandscape

I replied to the email you sent me about my order so you would have all my information in front of you.

10. ilucas

ilucas Member

I have tried emailing then 3 times and still no response!!!!

Hard to believe they don't answer emails when that seems to be the only complaint most people have with their company.........HEY THESNOWPLOW.COM ANSWER YOUR EMAILS!!! Geeeeeeesh!

11. thesnowplow.com

thesnowplow.com Junior Member
    from 50525

3 emails wanting a coupon code..Geeeeeeeesh!