1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12 ' Skidloader Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jay brown, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

12' skidloader trailer, bumper hitch, new in 1999-2000, 2 5/16 " bulldog hitch. 5000 axles (tandem) with brake(s), ramps, extra heavy duty fenders, cca treated wood flooring, safety yellow in color, this trailer is in good shape, it is a one owner trailer. only used to haul a loader around just a few times, has been used to haul our porta bathroom around from job to job for the last 5 years. wiring harnes is a little ruffed up, but it works. located north of kansas city,mo $2000 call 660 541 2660
  2. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

Is this a Low-profile trailer? I'm assuming this is the small, low-profile type that once the loader is on you can't fit anything else like a sweeper or sod pallets...correct? Do you know what company made the trailer or do you have any pic's?
    Your in Marysville correct? I may be interested in this.
    Thank's Brian
  3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

it's not a flat bed, it's a lowboy. the fenders are above the deck height. it's made by kodiak trailer mfg. out of lockwood, mo. i'm not in marysville, it's maryville, mo 64468 if still interested let me know and i'll take pics. thanks.... ps not much room for anything else after you have a loader on it. i could deliver to topeka for free at my leisure.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2006