1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12' Scoop Dog Snow Pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tripdad72, Nov 11, 2009.

1. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

FOR SALE: 12' Scoop Dog Snow Pusher will only be one year old in December! Very light use Excellent Condition $2700.00 I will try to get photos in the next couple of days. email questions Located in Western Maryland

2. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

still available

3. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

steel trip edge or rubber?

4. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

Rubber very little wear --can email pictures if interested

5. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

6. salopez

salopez Senior Member

where in md are you located?

7. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

2800 new here

8. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

Make offer

9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Could you post pics

10. jnova

jnova Junior Member
    from MI

what would shipping be to 49938

11. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

Photos finally!!!!

Sorry for the delay posting photos...they are not the best shots as it was getting dark when I took them..if you want to see a specific view just email me and I will forward it to you as soon as I can. Thanks for your interest!

pusher3.1.jpg

pusher4.1.jpg

12. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

Come people---make me an offer---I need to get rid of it!

13. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

what did you have it mounted to?

14. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

it is a backhoe model and can easily slip onto the bucket of any backhoe and/or front end loader such as a wheel loader or even a farm tractor bucket

15. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

you can get em new for that much :/ and the big dealer is in Maryland too, where do you guys come up with the prices used that you ask? Over pay for it when originally purchased?

16. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

SOLD and Stupid comments from the peanut gallery!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ramairfreak--you sure did get the freak part correct in your name---I wish guys on this site would keep there knuckle head comments to themselves! So what if I paid $2990 for the pusher last December from a dealer in Maryland and hardly used it...and then tried to sell it for $2700? I didn't need the money and I wasn't going to give it away! Hell, I even asked less ($2500) on here second guessing myself. I also placed and ad on Craigslist for $2700 and guess what...a contractor from 5 hours away sent a truck to pick it up today for the full $2700 without even batting an eye and didn't even try to haggle on the price. I guess it is called SUPPLY and DEMAND. He needed it, probably couldn't find it locally, didn't care what it cost him, and I had it! So it is now SOLD!!!! If I want suggestions from the peanut gallery freaks... I will ask!!!! please keep your comment to yourself!

17. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

just because you found someone DUMB enough to pay new price on a used push doesn't make Ramairfreak98ss's points any less valid, as far as his comments are concerned, if you don't like them, then don't post here, (oh wait, you don't post here, other then the for sale forum) PATHETIC !!!

18. tripdad72

tripdad72 Junior Member

if you read the site description of this forum it reads

"Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum (1 Viewing)
    This forum is for listing plow and truck related items ONLY. Do NOT list lawn care products. Also, NO dealers or unsponsored MFG posts allowed. FREE listings! No replies to threads. Contact via email, phone, or PM."

If you can read it states LISTING PLOW AND TRUCK RELATED ITEMS ONLY------

Nowhere does it state DISCUSSIONS as it does in most of the other forums that are rightfully open for discussion and comments. This site would be alot more useful it was wasn't for the useless banter and comments that many people insist on posting!

the end.

19. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Ok Mr Kettle

20. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

they should also specify no dumb @ssess, but that is ok, you have a right to post whatever you want, and to sell whatever you want, the same way i have a right to think you are a dumb @ss, i would also politely point you, you hijacked your own thread, Ramairfreak98ss was commenting on your over priced snow push, it was you that started chirping.........................PATHETIC!!!