1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12 Protech Pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bskiball, Jan 1, 2011.

1. bskiball

bskiball Member

Backhoe model. Good shape. Using a skidsteer now and don't need it anymore. $2750
    Dayton, Ohio.

Pusher 1.jpg

Pusher 2.jpg

2. SNOMACHINE

SNOMACHINE Senior Member

I would give you $2000 cash if interested

3. bskiball

bskiball Member

2000 is a little low. I do not have to sell it and if I don't sell it that is fine with me.

4. SNOMACHINE

SNOMACHINE Senior Member

Ok just offering. Thanks

5. SNOMACHINE

SNOMACHINE Senior Member

I also have a 10 foot push box that is to small for me with a skid loader adapter plate if interested in trade. Plus some cash.

6. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

you still have the 12 ft pusher ?

7. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

pm me if you do.

8. NFDDJS

NFDDJS Member
    from USA, NH

$2750??? That is to the the penny what a new one cost... Call your local dealer and that is what they are selling them for new...

9. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

lol, that is a good pt, however he can ask whatever he wants for his plow, its his, but its up to who ever is the purchaser to determine if it is worth it. BTW, Protech did drop their prices, and that is very in line with a new one...perhaps is this one new?? dunno, just giving the benefit of the doubt.