1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12' Pro-tech Snow Pusher IST Backhoe

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dodgeram99, Oct 31, 2013.

1. dodgeram99

dodgeram99 Junior Member

12' ProTech Backhoe IST snow pusher, it has the super duty skids, level indicator kit. Asking $2,900. (732)-501-1389

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  2. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Why couldn't this be in Michigan. lol Good luck with the sale Shouldn't take long to sell

3. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

How old? Any damage? Why selling?

4. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Interested. Would like to talk, but you don't have enough posts for private messages. Would need to figure shipping.

5. dodgeram99

dodgeram99 Junior Member

The pusher is approximately 5 years old. The blade is in good condition and straight. The past two years there hasn't been any real snowfall accumulation where we are in New Jersey. Between that and the cut rate nature of business we are trying to downsize.

6. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

Where in New Jersey? I am looking at one other pusher right now.

7. dodgeram99

dodgeram99 Junior Member

I apologize about the private messaging problem. I've never dealt with shipping anything of this size far out of the state. I can tell you that there is a machine to load it at our location and it is accessible with a trailer. If you need more information you can call me at (732)-501-1389. Thanks.

8. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Will call tomorrow. going to look into a new one first, or one locally before considering shipping costs. would end up having to send a truck to get it. I'll look into all the details first.

9. dodgeram99

dodgeram99 Junior Member

It is located in South Amboy, NJ.

10. dodgeram99

dodgeram99 Junior Member

The pusher has been sold, Thanks.