1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12'' + mass forecast

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rmartin, Dec 4, 2003.

1. rmartin

rmartin Member
    from mass

forecast of 8-12'' ....nice storm before christmas

2. 97Wrangler

97Wrangler Junior Member

Even the coastal ares like the Cape or just interior MA

3. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

I'm tired of getting my hopes up:realmad: I'll believe it when I see it. Were supposed to get hit with a storm starting late tonight and ending sometime Saturday. :)

4. plowguy01886

plowguy01886 Junior Member

WBZ is forcasting 3-6 inches. Mostly a southern coastal storm. I am up near the NH boarder where they are calling for even less.

Usually I hope for snow, but I have to drive to Syracuse, NY Saturday morning, then drive back home Sunday evening, so I am hoping this storm goes way out to sea :eek:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2003
  5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

they are saying 1-2inches of snow on friday, ill have to wait and see. the bad part is our plow truck blew the tranny and we have no plow truck till late next week:realmad:

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

gee wiz, we're suppose to get 1" tonight, if I drive south to Ohio, maybe 2", oh boy, I'm so excited...... NOT:gunsfiring: :dizzy:

7. GeeMC

GeeMC Member

Yep, most of the stations are saying 8-12, 5-9 now for mass. Bring it on!

8. PROCUTSLAWNCARE

PROCUTSLAWNCARE Senior Member

Who all wants to join me in shooting the weather man! :gunsfiring: The best job in the world I tell ya!! you can guess and not get fired for being wrong!!!!

9. GeeMC

GeeMC Member

And.....get paid for it to boot! :nono:

10. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Yup white gold is on the waypayup !! Just went thru a final check on the blade and everthing a ok. My wife thinks all us plow guys are nuts about the way we watch the weather and get all pumped to go play in the snow. So I tell her it's almost the same as all the women getting all pumped up about a one day sale a Filenes LOL? Am I right fellow plowers??

11. PROCUTSLAWNCARE

PROCUTSLAWNCARE Senior Member

Can I get an A-MEN To that brother!!!!! payup

12. slowpoke

slowpoke Member

Harley Hauler

As long as we don't have to use the payup to finance the trip to Filene's

13. t4dodge

t4dodge Member

LMAO

14. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

Amen on the women not spending our money!
    Procuts- I'm supprised there has not been some mass attack on meteorologists by now. I'm sure many people have made plans based on the forcasts they give and their plans get ruined. Oh well, we should all know better by now.:drinkup:

15. linguini

linguini Junior Member
    from vermont

yahoo!!!!!!!!!! the storm gets bigger as it gets closer.......only one problem for me muzzleloading season starts tomorrow also so gonna be a busy day for me.....cant wait to try out my new plow..........i will be the envy of the neighborhood......LOL.........

16. bastalker

bastalker Junior Member
    from Ct.

Yeah I.m gonna be right in the middle of it here CT coastline...Callin for a foot....A push for sat mornin, and another push for sunday mornin....Have a great weekend everyone.....payup

17. bastalker

bastalker Junior Member
    from Ct.

Not gonna be a good travelin weekend!!

18. plowguy01886

plowguy01886 Junior Member

You said it Bastalker!

Anyone from Syracuse care to give me the forcast for your area for Saturday and Sunday? I would be very interested in knowing when the snow is hitting you guys and about how much is forcast.

Thanks in advance.

19. SDM Landscaping

SDM Landscaping Junior Member

NOT SYRACUSE BUT LOWER

I live in the Ithaca area...the weather is saying that snow will start this afternoon (friday) and continue to sat afternoon. 1-2" per hour possible and 6-12" for the total.... hope it comes i've plowed 3 times already this year and still doing landscaping stuff. Hope this helps

20. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

More Snow

This morning the prediction for snow fall was 6-12" in CT. However, after new models they said it appears that storm may be slowing down during Saturday and the totals could now reach 18" in the Ct area with higher amounts in certain places!!:D