1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12' HD sectional

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by kickin'a, Nov 13, 2010.

1. kickin'a

kickin'a Member
    from Iowa

Who all sells them besides Titan Machinery? and who stocks them?

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Most Caterpillar dealers have them. OR just check their website. They have dealers everywhere.

3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Not in Maine of all places!... I had to go down to Mass to pick mine up!.....:rolleyes:

4. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

J.C. Madigan?

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Try Collin from Columbia Landscaping...he is a sponsor in here too. I know he was looking to get out of Artic's but he still might have some or can get them.

6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Brian,
    Collins getting out of Arctics? Why?

7. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Gregs Lawn and Ladscape is the dealer for Linn and johnson counties here in this part of IA. Titan covers the rest of the state.

J.

8. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

I just picked up a bunch of them from titan in Des Moines, gave me agreat price and through in a few freebees as well, Talk to Spencer there.

9. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Its in Canada but I know he can drop ship and I think he is a good dealer. Jeff....519 833 9616 Stewarts Equipment. Good luck!

BTW He has allot of stock but I think it might be to far for you. (Toronto)

10. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

We are not getting out of arctic!, There the best, If anyone is in need of them feel free to contact me, we are currently having a sale on pushers. Please contact me at the number below or pm, I would be happy to help you.

Collin

11. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Good to hear Collin!

12. kickin'a

kickin'a Member
    from Iowa

Thanks, I went ahead and ordered from Titan Machinery. No one seemed to have a 12'HD in stock close to me. We have a 14' HD, just adding another. Once you have one of these you wonder why you didnt spend the money sooner.

13. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

After talking to him the other day, I guess he is still selling them, just not too many guys wanting to spend the extra money. I know price has something to do with it, BUT I guess they have come down quite a bit in price and he just sold one to a guy who is subbing for me. It will be neat to see it in person. I still think the BX12 I got is pretty sweet, it has a lot of the same features. Hopefully we get to use it this year,lol. No snow, even in the 14 day extended forecast.

14. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

I will be very interested in your reports on the BX12 unit. It looks really light in the bottom (trip spring mechanism) to me. I guess nothing like a real world test to determine if my observations are correct. Please keep us all posted how it holds up after 6 or 8 times out.

15. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

If anybody in Eastern Iowa is still looking for a Artic, just let me know. I am the rental manager at Titan Machinery in Davenport, but that is all I can say on here, because the last time I listed a used one on here, my post got deleted. Didnt know I was breaking the rules. Been a member of Plowsite for years.