1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12 ft rcs pro series snow pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ACA Landscaping, Dec 5, 2013.

1. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

i'm selling some of my extra equipment that isn't currently being used. up for sale is a rcs pro series 12 ft snow push box. very good condition factory built very heavy duty with mounting forks to fit all loader boxes was used with a 300 bobcat very sparingly. factory rubber cutting edge great shape never been adjusted so ready for many many more yrs of service. shoes also in great shape. ready to go very solid only usual faded paint from being stored outside. asking $2800 box located in cincinnati area and could possibly deliver for small fee. contact my at acagroundscare@aol.com or text me at 513-293-1195

snow 017.jpg

snow 018.jpg

snow 019.jpg

snow 014.jpg