1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12 ft angle blade and pusher

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JD Dave, Jan 14, 2012.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

The tractor I get, what's the white stuff??:cry:

3. buildinon

buildinon Senior Member

I was looking into getting The Kage this year for a skid but then checked into the Snow Wing, and went with it. Ended up getting the 3200W for the skid and finally got to use it. I will say this, the best money I have spent. They are not cheappayup, but man the time it saves and it does the work of a pusher, a plow and the normal skid all at once makes it worth it:gunsfiring:. Now if they could make an attachment so it could have a bottom plate to be able to load snow into a truck for relocating without having to switch out to the bucket it would be the cats a@@ussmileyflag Can't wait to use it agian:salute:

4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

That scrapes nice....I only got freezing drizzle out of that system. Now I'm 2X jealous equipment and snow.

5. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

I want a tractor!!!! Push box for the commercials, blower for the resis.

6. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Green Machine

Nice Green Machine, and video...... :)

I hate plowing retail during the day.. always someone wanting to get in my way.....

7. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

You're referring to the cameraman aren't you.....:D

8. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Good vid showing the ability of the little 6430. By me, I'm the only one that seems to use tractors.

9. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Looks good how much weight does he have on the back?

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I think it's around 1500 lbs but not sure. Daytime snow falls aren't that bad because visibility is very good driving a tractor.

11. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Very nice setup! It looks like that setup can stack pretty descent too. We use a JD7810 with IVT and a 740 loader and a 14' buyers scoop dogg pusher. We are just very unimpressed with the pusher.. The tractor has the power and capacity to easily handle the 14' but the rubber edged fixed pusher just isn't cutting it. We like the Arctics on our skids but I don't know if the loader would handle a 14' HD and I think the tractor would bend the snot out of a 14' LD. You are the tractor expert, do you have any ideas or suggestions?

12. Saliba

Saliba Member

Your probably close. I never really counted how many bags i put in that box, but it definitely helps with the heavy snow. I put that box on our loader in the summer for when we are busy spreading manure and it really helps with traction. If we did not have a loader i would have just bought weights for the wheels and left them on all year. Thanks for taking the video!

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

You'd like a 14ft Horst 4000 series with spring loaded end plates or a 12HD Arctic. Your also right you'll bend the 14ft LD to pieces.
    Thanks Brandon, hopefully we get a couple more plows to try it out some more.

14. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

Nice setup! The way the cars are parked looks like about the biggest PITA you can have, just enough of them, and scattered enough that you can make any sort of pattern around them that moves the snow quick and easy.

I always liked the visibility of the tractors and loaders for plowing, pretty hard to beat.