1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12 foot pro tech snow pusher for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tbone, Aug 5, 2006.

1. tbone

tbone Member

I have for sale a 12 ft protech snow pusher for sale , first 1,500 cash takes it. call tom 215 407 8529 if interested
  2. findleyfarms

findleyfarms Junior Member

Is this still available?
    Any pictures?

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It's from aug 5/06 I don't think it's still for sale. What exactly are you looking for? How much do you want to spend?
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I don't think that pusher with fit in your trailer!
  5. findleyfarms

It never hurts to ask...even if it was August!
    We have a large JCB backhoe and are looking for a 10ft heavy duty snow pusher for it. Price will depend on quality and location....what have you got in mind Dave???
  6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I know a few guys around and if I see any 10 or 12 pushers for sale, I'll tell you about them. I guess you've checked the trader?
  7. findleyfarms

Well late as it is we started our search yesterday. We had wings built for our 8" bucket last year and this year we have decided to go with the real thing. So far we haven't found a single pusher for sale in Ontario. We would very much appreciate any leads you could give us! 10' would be best as the roads are only 11'.......

We have looked at the Scoop Dogs but they look pretty flimsy, sort of something our backhoe would destroy for fun but they might make it for the season.

Off to pick up the lastest trader mags...