1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12' Flatbed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wizardsr, Mar 8, 2011.

1. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

This is a nice all-steel flatbed off of an F550 superduty. It is currently on an 84” CA chassis cab, and can be mounted on any brand chassis cab truck with a standard 34” frame. It measures 8’ wide by 12’ long, not including the pockets or rub rails. This is a stake-bed style bed with pockets along the sides and rear and vertical headache rack in the front. The deck is diamond plate steel and is very sturdy. It has a double rear crash bar with a 2” receiver hitch, as well as a hidden gooseneck ball in the bed. The truck this bed was on was a 2003 with only 50k miles that I brought up here from Texas in Mid-February, and it appears the bed has been on the truck since new. As a result of being a southern low mileage truck, the bed is in very nice shape, almost completely rust free. There is only minor surface rust in some areas. This bed is really nice and heavy duty. The amber light is included if desired.

The only flaws I can find with it are the bend in one of the rear rub rails (it will probably straighten with my porta-power, but I haven’t had a chance to try it yet), and the wiring for the running lights is kind of a mess (they work currently, but it’s not pretty). If desired by the buyer, I will be happy to redo the wiring. There are also a number of small holes in the bed from items being mounted to it previously, most of which aren’t noticeable unless you’re looking for them.

Asking $700/bo. May entertain trades of a skid loader trailer or dump trailer with ramps for a skid loader.

Located in Ramsey where we have a bobcat to load it for you. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

More pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wizardsr