1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12' backhoe pusher

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Five Star Lawn Care LLC, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

what am i going to look at spending on a 12' backhoe pusher?

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

$4100 in md. what machine are you going to use this with if you don't mind me asking?

3. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

im leasing a CAT 416c 4x4

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

right in the neighborhood of $4,000 for this area......... we have a 12' avalanche on our CAT 416C IT and it pushes awesome. We also have another 12' pusher on our trojan loader, but that pusher has taller sides and a taller back. When you step up to the loaders you can bump up the size of the pusher. A company here had a deal this october and if you bought before a certain date you could buy an avlanche for $3,600.00

5. snoking

snoking Senior Member

get a Daniels Box, steel trip, no rubber junk, cuts the ice right away. i have a couple and wouldnt trade, but the avalanch steel trip is nice also, just like daniels better.

www.danielsplows.com

6. Quality1

Quality1 Member

Got one for sale, PM me if still interested. Was on a Cat 928 last season.

7. danv

danv Junior Member

what does a 14 foot daniels backhoe box plow sell for? Of course a ballpark is close enough?

8. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

I am in the market for a pusher

doug obryan 330-352-5433