1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12/9/09-12/10/09 First time out.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by WilliamOak, Dec 9, 2009.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

No action pics. Wouldnt be much anyways all I have on my own is a few driveways I in town. I'm home basically on winter break now because of a d*mn kidney stone. If it wasnt for hydrocodone I would be a very miserable guy right now though lol.
    8'6" western unimount with 700or so lbs of sand tubes along the tailgate.
    And shut up, My dad found / bought a 1980's textron 2 stage snowblower and he wanted me to leave the driveway so he could use his blower lol

001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hey why does ur driveway have snow in it?:jester:

3. builtupbowtie

builtupbowtie Junior Member
    from Oh

Nice rig but what's up with all you dodge guys extending your mirrors up like that when not towing anything? always makes me think of a puffer fish blowing himself up to look bigger.

4. WilliamOak

:realmad::realmad: lol, I knew someone would ask, read the last line of my original post!
    I only have them like this because I was towing trailers all summer / fall and since they're manual I dont feel like going through the hassle of changing them. Plus I've gotten used to them like this.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Hope you have twin kidney stones!

I'd fire your dad!

6. WilliamOak

I hope not! lol

lol, if I paid him I would! :drinkup::waving:xysportprsport

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol...nice pics colin...doug told you what to do about those stones :drinkup:

8. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

You're obviously never driven a truck that had that style mirror. The visibility is increased at least 2x when folded up compared to the down position. If they didn't look so funny and increase drag so much, I'd run around with them up all the time too. It's a much sleeker look when you fold them down.

You didn't take any pictures actually plowing? For all we know, you just backed out and drove back up your driveway. :p

9. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

LOL, I bet it would have worked too!

10. WilliamOak

lol It was a solo effort today. I should have a few action pics up by tonight just so you guys will shut up lol.

I like the look of them upright like this, and I get terrible mpg anyway so I could give a **** about drag lol.

I guess I'll never know...... lol

11. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

No offense dude- but you're home because of a kidney stone? I've passed 2 stones already- both of them while I was away at college- with no meds. They're painful, but not bad enough to have me miss classes!

Other than that- looks good!

12. WilliamOak

Ive never passed one before and I'm not afraid of pain, but holy sh*t idk how you could do it w/o meds Matt! And it's not like I came home just b/c of the stones though lol, I was already home for the weekend and had doctors appts because it wasn't passing on its own and all that fun stuff.

13. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

very nice truck, sits great with the plow up :drinkup:

14. WilliamOak

Thanks! Hopefully I can get a few good storms into the wallet so I can get some new tires, but we shall see!

15. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

16. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Drink plenty of cranberry juice and water. Beer has water in it yes? :)

17. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, looking forward to action shots.

18. WilliamOak

here's a few "action" shots of cleaning some places up after some drifting and the additional snow showers we had yesterday.

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

19. WilliamOak

A few more.
    And one finished driveway, they don't want salt so all of you shove it lol.

013.jpg

007.jpg

20. Dondo

Dondo Senior Member

Nice truck!! Good luck this winter!