1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12/5/2009

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by nicksplowing, Dec 6, 2009.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

well in the city itself we only salted a few locations mainly some of the parking garages but just to the west in the burbs it was a little better heres a couple of pics of some trucks in the yard (cell phone pics) sorry and still trying to find my digital camera :cry:

12 5 2009.jpg

12 5 2009 1.jpg

12 5 2009 2.jpg

1985 chevy2.jpg

1985 chevy3.jpg

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks kinda nasty out there. We are finally supposed to get some snow tomorrow!

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

you look ready to go nick. is that spreader in backwards?

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I thought you guys were in for at least a few inches. We got the nice wet, icy stuff. At least we finally got out! Nice looking older Chevy.

5. nicksplowing

close to being completely ready, yes... that picture was from thursday and that is the spreader im putting in my project 1994 chevy 3/4 which should be on the road for the next event :nod:

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=88679 1994 project

6. nicksplowing

we were supposed to get 1-3 in the city but the cold air never quite made it in:realmad:20 miles west we had about 3 inches, glad you got to go out also :drinkup:

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I wish I could have found that 94 haha. That will keep a busy for a lil bit. Are you gonna run a salter in that also?

8. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

dont feel that bad where in live in md we had 7inches where i plow we had 2 inches.. it was a bummer!

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics nick...we got about 2 inches on the grass and slushy coating on the pavement. Salt kick its ass

10. nicksplowing

thx tim :drinkup:

thanks for calling me with your new cell phone number to buddy:rolleyes:

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I got a new number? whats was my old number? :p

12. nicksplowing

erased it now ;) was talking with iceyy and he said u got a new one :waving:

13. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

Got 4" of snow on grass in Westboro and Hopkinton (MA), about 2" stuck to pavement....still made some money!!

14. jeffslawnservic

jeffslawnservic Member

I'm surprised anything landed at all I was still cutting grass last week up here in NE Philly . I didnt think anything would land, but I was wrong.

15. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

We had enough...

Plowed and salted continuously from 1pm to 11pm. payup Had anywhere from 3-5 inches near Dulles Airport. 10 miles further east and they barely had anything!!!!

16. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nice pics nick... maybe one of these storms well get to play tooo

17. nicksplowing

thx dan :drinkup: its comin buddy dont fret :laughing: