1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12/4/05 Plowing pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ROYALT91, Dec 8, 2005.

1. ROYALT91

ROYALT91 Member

First time in the new truck seems to do well. Still maybe need to crank those torsion bars up a little more. Frame hangs to low.

Chevy Tahoe 2dr
    7 1/2 Curtis

plowing 014.jpg

plowing 015.jpg

plowing 019.jpg

2. chesterlawn

chesterlawn Member

Looks nice and cozy. Nice ride.

3. DaveOhio

DaveOhio Member

Tahoe!

Nice truck. That's what I drive. Turns very well with plenty of power.

David

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

What are all those plow trails doing there, just kidding like the action shot !!

5. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck have fun and enjoy the winter.

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Tahoes are comfortable to plow with, aren't they? I know from experience :nod:

7. My wife would kill me if I came home with a plow on her '02 Tahoe.

Tahoe@CT0651.JPG

8. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

nice looking tahoe royalt.. always wanted one that had two doors and i dont liek the new look for them too much never mind having four doors

9. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

hahah kevo i didnt even kno that was there but it just displays my thought better

10. Yeah I like the 2 door look also. My wife had a 1987 Blazer 2 door for a few years a while back but we had to go to 4 doors for the kids. First a 94 Jimmy but eventually we went back to the full size Tahoe. Love the truck otherwise. For a while we were pulling our 29 ft camper with no problem. Never a problem powerwise, or mechanically.
    Kev

11. ROYALT91

ROYALT91 Member

Snow

Plowed last storm, it worked great, had the ballast in and new mastercraft MSR winter tires. No slipping at all these tires are the best i have ever seen in snow ice conditions by far.

12. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Sweet rig man... I also have a curtis, have you ever had a problem with your connectors not getting a good conection, mainly when back dragging

13. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

your blade

how do you like your curtis blade. does it have enough down pressure when you back drag. HAd one set up to put on but went with a boss instead about the same money wise.

14. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

15. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i have the same truck just mm1 and blacked out bumpers monster pusher

16. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Wow this is an old thread.