1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12-31-07 first video

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by mike psd, Dec 31, 2007.

1. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i got my brother to shoot alittle video today before wented out . we ended up wioth 4 -5 inchs. Plowing was rough on the gravel drives but what can you do . the video isn't the greatest but enjoy -mike

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v175/keystonecrawler94/snow%2012-31-07/12_31_07_plow.flv"></embed>

2. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

Nice Truck, love the setup good music too Hopefully we get some snow here in the SW part of Pa.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Can't beat the VPlow doing long drives V the center left then right and out!

4. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Nice to see the new Responder LP. Yours is a magnetic mount right? Did you hook up the flash pattern wire?. I still havent gotten mine.

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice viedo!!!!! A yellow lab production! ahhahaha:rolleyes:

6. mike psd

from pa

yes it the magnetic model i need to get some felt or something on the magnetics to protect the paint . i haven't rigged up the pattern wire i guess from being lazy the hoildays all that crap lol . the stock pattern is pretty nice i got to say . thank you everyone for the comments :)

7. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

You could use something like this paint protector. Good video, and if you are responsible for cleaning up the gravel in the spring, try out a power broom...they shine at that.

8. 6.5LTDFisher

6.5LTDFisher Member

I love when the truck is coming around the corner at the begining, the music is what makes it, nice setup!

9. mike psd

from pa

thanks once again for comments .streetsurfin' i'm not responsible for cleaning up the gravel . that road is in much better shape this year then most

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I use the all might Duct Tape on my mag mounts, it works great, no marks and the magnets are strong enough to hold right through the tape, couple of layers for cusion and your done.

Are those little V8 emblems on your bumper ??, the old Powerstroke ones ??

11. mike psd

from pa

naw there cat decals . they where on there along with a Detroit diesel on the tailgate . the salesguy at the dealer told me that former owner ran a buses for the county school district i kept the cat decal and removed the detroit .

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

How did you post that video, I was trying and can't figure it out. ??

Thanks Mike