1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12-21-2008 illlinois

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by scooled101, Dec 21, 2008.

1. scooled101

scooled101 Senior Member
    from midwest

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks like what we are getting right now here in N.E. Ohio

3. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I think that is all blowing snow, nothing was actually coming down.

4. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

yea, gettin that same stuff up here...only got an inch or two but windy as all hell...go to my lots, half are clean and the other have are 1-2 foot tall drifts. wish i had a cool little 3 wheeler like that when i was a little guy :cry:

5. scooled101

scooled101 Senior Member
    from midwest

we have 3 weather warnings nothing on the radar but they call this a blizzard not sure how they classify things these days, but i would rather have had some good snow coming down not this crap

yea, gettin that same stuff up here...only got an inch or two but windy as all hell...go to my lots, half are clean and the other have are 1-2 foot tall drifts. wish i had a cool little 3 wheeler like that when i was a little guy

yeah he loves his toys its nice to get them what they want sometimes the hard earned money pays off

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  6. 7thInfantryDiv.

7thInfantryDiv. Junior Member

Nice pics, but why is there NOT a plow on the 3 wheeler!!!!! :realmad : payup