1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12 / 2 North East Event

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 92XT, Dec 1, 2007.

1. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

Well another year has started out right on time .we are expexting a whole inch of slop, typical philly stuff.. too bad it isnt pushable, im itchin to try out the new boss 92 xt . is everyone and piece up and ready wesport

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

let it SNOW :)

3. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

what part of jersey are you from

4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i'm ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm just hoping its going stay cold enough for all snow up north maybe some a new low devloped on the coat sunday night into monday for some more snow :bluebounc

5. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

ice ice baby.i loaded my v-box this afternoon.
    hopfully will do some salting before it changes
    to all rain. my locations are in philly

JR

6. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

the 1875 sand pro is ready willin and able....hope my laborer is ready to shovel 60 shovel full about 10 times....

7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Mike, its coming! The latest radar from 3 different sites all say 2-4" of snow tonight, then about 1/2" of freezing rain, then rain in the early am til' tomorrow night then SNOW Sunday night, Mon, Tues.

8. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

PUSH SOME OF THAT ABOUT 50 CLICKS SOUTHEAST PLEASE

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

central nj ( belmar )

10. mike psd

from pa

Brian i can't wait !!!!! the forecast keeps changing 2-5" to night now and no one has a clue about sunday night into monday *** fingers crossed ***:D

11. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

This sucks. It was about 28-34 degrees all day. A little rain. Now by midnight, it's supposed to be around 50 with a high tomorrow into the mid to upper 50's with strong storms, then back in the low 30's all week. Indiana weather SUCKS!

12. packey

packey Member

Wet slop you ought to be up here in NW colorado. we had rain yesterday evening that turned into snow and then back to rain this morning. 4 plus inches of wet heavy slop. maybe I will make my money back :)

13. Brian Young

Well unless we're gonna get hit with about 2" per hour it looks like a bust AGAIN! Weather Channel says it should be snowing by now and be raining in a few hours.....not doing anything. I used to get really excited about the first few snows,then that went away but this year is our first using subs and what a great time to try it out, on a weekend and not a huge storm. I guess I'm asking too much.:blush2:

14. Langlois Enterprise

Langlois Enterprise Junior Member

Head North !!!

We are going to get 7" to 14" starting Sunday into Monday, looks like 24 hours of plowing.
    The Boss plow will come in handy up here.:)

15. Brian Young

Yeah, looks like all of the good stuff is going just north of us by 50 miles or so.

16. Brian Young

What a joke! How can these idiot weather people be so far off?! Even til' 11:00pm these morons were calling for at least 2-4" and...........maybe a very light dusting. Now rain, I am more pissed that I had to load up 25 - 80lb bags of stupid salt.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2007
  17. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i thought we were getting six inches but now they are saying a foot. wait and see i guess.

18. Brian Young

Well if your weather people are like ours, expect to get an inch out of this storm. The local radars say its snowing now and freezing rain and again nothing. It must be a conspiracy.:bluebounc

19. mike psd

from pa

looks like a bust here only 2-3 inchs :cry:

20. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

I am also on the ME/NH border up in Oxford County. We are in the 12"-20" band. The new truck and plow should get quite a workout.