1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12-13-07 6 Inches

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Dec 13, 2007.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Well the storm started out good. Went to go up on like a 50-60degree banked hill to get to an account. And there was 6 inches on snow on the road. I got up the hill fine with this good ol' ford superduty. And the beginning of the driveway is also a huge hill. I made one swipe backed down. Went to go up again rearend slid right into the guys mailbox broke the wooden 4x4 post it was attached to and just missed a fire hydraunt. I am still shaking. But I have two pics of the insurance co. I plow. I shoulda turned the revolvers on the roof on. But I didn't so. We have another biggie comming saturday into sunday. I will get a good one then of the lights on.

Before Storm
    [​IMG]

During
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice truck

3. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Wheres the 'all smashed up' pictures? lol

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

well the driver side hit. But it only put a huge gouge in it with a little dent. I have to fix the passenger side damage this spring because I bough it like that. And I am going to go around the whole truck and fix any little ding. And I am going to paint it. I found it on ebay bid was up high bidder didnt pay deposit within 48 hours so I bought it. 2003 ford f-250 xlt sport package ext cab leather, 6 disc cd, 8ft minute mount hd plow with only 119kmi on it at the time. I paid $8,400. Even if it needed an engine it was still a good deal. Plow was worth $3k at the time it is only a year or 2 old at the time.

[​IMG]
    Damage the day I picked it up and was at my house.
    [​IMG]