1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

12-07-08

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Freddy130, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

2. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Snow flakes the size of a small german sheppard!
    [​IMG]

Wasn't planing on plow when I went out to go see Mr Tim Horton, but there was a little bit more snow in town then at home. Snowing pretty good right now, still calling for another 10-15 cms maybe, have to wait and see what comes out of it. I will post up some real plowing pictures if we get anymore snow.

Enjoy,

Freddy

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

well at least somebody got to plow something this 'storm'. nothing more than a heavy dusting here.

4. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

I don't know if it really needed plowed yet, but everyone else was plowing in town getting ready for Sunday shoppers so I didn't want to be left out. :rolleyes:

Freddy

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures keep them coming.

6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks..

Nice pics.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

great pics!:waving:

8. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

leaving for round two:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oAUPlJQdsfU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oAUPlJQdsfU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

A Tim Hortons is never far!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Returning home from round two:
    [​IMG]

Plowing buddy:
    [​IMG]

Snowfall warning was issued by Environment Canada at 3:00 PM AST, could see another 20cms before the storm is done. Probably be more pictures to follow.

Freddy

10. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet looks liek you had some fun

11. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

glad to see you got some pics of this awesome storm!! a little sticky tho...my first time out went good except busted out back tailight in a real tight driveway i have. No damage to the brick wall tho. Nice trucks by the way

12. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

looks good fred how do you like that sight for the boss ? nice set up almost like mine LOL :)

13. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Well to be truthful pretty much useless, the target sticker was on the plow already when I got it so it isn't in the right place when trying to drive into the plow. After I looked at the pictures it does line up when the plow is hooked up. By the way I'm still waiting for you to trade trucks with me. I want the PSD!

Freddy

14. Signature lawns

Signature lawns Junior Member

Great pics and video clip Freddy!! Makes me want to go play in the snow. :bluebounc

15. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

you guys are probably getting tired of the pictures, but I had a co-piloting most of the storm so we got a ton of pictures.

Best way to start the morning!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

17. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

My awsome camera work:jester:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgCnGe13gA8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgCnGe13gA8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thats all for this storm, thanks for looking!

Freddy

18. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

very good Fred now you need some boss wings :)

19. Johnnay Boy91

Johnnay Boy91 Member
    from MASS

haha in the last video were u clapping along with the music? i think thats what i heard. haha

20. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Ahhh good ole Fox pretty bad when I prefer that station to any from Saint John :rolleyes:

Least you got some plowable white stuff,down here we just salted