1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

....110' x 8' (880 sqft) driveway....

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by southsideone, Oct 22, 2006.

1. southsideone

southsideone Member

just like it says. i gotta drive way w/ those dimensions...using a snowblower, what could i charge? (assume 6"or less accumalation)

2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Our minimum charge is $35. When the snow is flying and the extras start calling in it will be $40 min this year. This is for a plow, but I don't know why it would be different for a snowblower. I don't think you will get more just because it takes longer. Hope this helps.

3. For a 2 car driveway about100' long will be $30 and a 2 car tappered to 3 is 35 and a 3 wide is 40 and call-in is $50 firm....Brush it back from the garage and small walk-ways to front door and the rest is plow... Salt is all extra....

4. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Hickslawns, if you get a chance can you send me a PM with your email address i need to ask you some questions...it's not letting me PM you right now and i don't know why...

5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

It won't let me PM you either. After a few more posts it should.

6. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member