1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

accidentally hit enter before i finished the title.

info on the pricing of the new superduties has been leaked apparently according to TruckTrend.

the new base model f250 will start at 28K, 2K more than the previous model. You get the all new awesome 6.2L V8, all new interior and the dash readout display.

and whats even nicer is that the 6.7L diesel will not increase in price from the 6.4L option of $6500

article:
    http://www.trucktrend.com/features/...1_ford_f_series_super_duty_pricing/index.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  2. V-Boss

V-Boss Member

Dayummm, that's one sick interior. I'm guessing that all the gadgets are going to get annoying after awhile though, I absolutely cannot stand my parents Mercury Monterey.

3. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a great looking truck, the cab is huge.

4. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

I want one

5. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry, I know this thread is about ford but, does anyone know if GMC is going to put the 6.2 in the 3/4 tons?

6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

im pretty sure it will be as thats the replacement to the 6.0

this next round of trucks is going to be really interesting.

i love the fact that GM finally stepped up with the 6K front axle rating and massive payloads. im liking the subtle updates to the exterior although i still dont like the interior, reminds me of all their sedans.